- Our trip to the Island of Mull was really popular in 2023. This year, we'll be sticking to the large Isle of Mull ferry.
- This means no booking, the Isle of Mull ferry has a bar, restaurant and amazing views of castles and scenery.
- Lunch options on Mull or explore the Fairy Trails.
- We will have more paddle boarding, sea swimming sessions and indoor and outdoor workshops in 2024 - TBC.
- See our Optional Extra's section for - Coastal Connections Treshnish Islands trip. It's a trip of a life time.
SCENIC LESBIAN CRUISE TO ISLE OF MULL!
- Join us on board the Isle of Mull Ferry for a short trip to the Island of Mull.
- Choose from our scenic lesbian booze cruise or explore the fairy trails, have a delicious lunch or an outdoor spa and hot tub on mull.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW - BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT! !
BEACH TRIP, PADDLEBOARD & SWIM SESSIONS
- Wild swimming, sunbathing (subject to availability!) and paddle boarding are all available, or you can simply go for a wander along the shore taking in the spectacular scenery!
- Our crew will include a member with a first aid certificate. Bring your wetsuit or bikini
- Watersports are subject to weather as we will always prioritise safety
- If you're a swimmer, bring your costume to Mull. You might get an extra improv session if the weather is right.
- Take a guided walk to one of the many scenic spots around Oban.
- Small walking groups give plenty of opportunity for socialising and chatting surrounded by gorgeous scenery!
- Walks to cater for all abilities. If you have a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We can arrange to meet you at a viewing point, so you can enjoy the view and and socialising without the walk.
- Meet up with new friends over delicious brunches, and try local delicacies in a relaxed, friendly environment.
POLY - WHAT IS IT?
It’s not for everyone but for those of you interested or maybe already living some form of poly or ethical non monogamy life, we are having a POLY WORKSHOP AT OBAN LESBIAN WEEKEND.
🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏴This will be an opportunity for LGBTQ women & non binary people interested in any form of poly, to meet others thinking the same. 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏴
Who’s up for it?