EARLY BIRD TICKETS - SOLD OUT. MEDIUM BIRD, DISCOUNTED TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM JUST A £25 DEPOSIT! !
- We offer a choice of day trips to the Isle of Mull or the Wildlife boat trip sailing round part of Kerrera, watch out for seals, castles and if you are lucky maybe a minky whale or eagle! (One boat trip is included so get your adventure freak on!).
- The Wildlife Boat Tour takes you to see seals, birds, castles and if you are lucky, a minky whale, eagle or basking shark (no promises!).
- Optional Extra - Coastal Connections trip to the Treshnish Islands & Fingals Cave BOOK HERE NOW
- Coastal Connections trip of a lifetime has limited spaces. This trip isn't for everyone's budget but it is one you'll remember for ever. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
SCENIC LESBIAN CRUISE TO ISLE OF MULL!
- Join us on board the Isle of Mull Ferry for a short trip to the Island of Mull.
- Love to cycle or hike? We'll have small groups to explore Mulls beautiful forrestry trails (bring your own bike or hire one).
- If you're a little less energetic, don't worry you can enjoy yourself without even getting off the ferry, enjoy the picnic tables on Mull or the Craignure pub or Isle of Mull Hotel lunch or a pint.
- Choose from our scenic lesbian booze cruise (or no booze for some!) or explore the fairy trails, have a delicious lunch or an outdoor spa and hot tub on mull.
Wild swimming, sunbathing (subject to availability!) and paddle boarding are all available, or you can simply go for a wander along the shore taking in the spectacular scenery!
- Let our crew escort you on a hike around Mull, a foraging walk or explore as far as Dunstaffanage Castle, depending on your walking ability.
- Small walking groups give plenty of opportunity for socialising and chatting surrounded by gorgeous scenery!
- Walks to cater for all abilities. If you have a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We can arrange to meet you at a viewing point, so you can enjoy the view and and socialising without the walk.