FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We've complied a list of your most common questions below. If you can't find an answer please email us at email@example.com
and we'll do our best to help.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS SOLD OUT - MEDIUM BIRD, DISCOUNTED TICKETS ON SALE NOW ! ! !
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Oban Lesbian weekend is an LGBTQ women's centric event, open. We are inclusive of all LGBTQ+ women & non binary people and will not accept any discriminatory or bad behaviour. You are welcome to bring a well behaved friend, regardless of gender, as long as they support LGBTQ+ women.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse or refund a booking in response to any alleged inappropriate or illegal behaviour. The organiser also reserves the right to refuse and refund a booking at their own discretion.
- PLEASE NOTE: NB: Food, drinks, travel and optional activities are all at an extra cost.
- All attendees need an OBAN LESBIAN WEEKEND EVENT TICKET
- In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled due to covid, guests will be offered to transfer the ticket to next year or tickets will be refunded minus a 12% booking admin fee.
- Boat trips are subject to weather condition. In the unlikely event that boat trips are cancelled, we will reschedule them for another day where possible but there are no refunds on boat trips.
- Tickets for host guesthouse accommodation are non-refundable. They may be sold on and if you do have to cancel with reasonable notice, it is likely but not guaranteed, that there will be a waiting list or it will be easy to sell on host guest house accommodation.
- Accommodation prices may be subject to change, so people who book later in the year may pay more than those who book early. This is because the accommodation owners have some rooms still to be announced that may cost more & the accommodation reserves the right to increase their costs throughout the year, but if you have booked a price, you have it guaranteed.
PHOTOGRAPHY AT OLW EVENTS
- Oban Lesbian Weekend and Oban Lesbian Weekend on tour events will have official photographers & crew taking photos and these photos may be used for social media and promotion purposes.
- If you are a ticket holder or attend our events and would not like to be in public photos, please tell the photographer or any crew taking photos, so we can ensure we keep you out of our photos.
- We will have blue dots for people who do not want to be in public photos, so you can be easily recognised by our photographers.
- Please be aware there might be a few large group photos of real life, like on the dance floor. If we have accidentally caught your face in these we will blur it out but we may not be able to remove you if you are in a photo from the back or side and your face is not visible, so you would be unrecognisable.
- Please also be aware that other attendees may take photos you are in & post them on socials. We cannot be responsible for photos taken by attendees but our blue dot and not posing for photos, generally works well.
Oban Lesbian Weekend has a zero-drug policy. Any person/s found to be either possessing, using, or distributing any type of illegal drug/substance will be asked to leave the festival and will be reported to the police.
- Event tickets are non-refundable. In the unfortunate event that a ticket holder can no longer attend the event, it will be up to the ticket holder to resell their ticket. Tickets may be transferred to Oban Lesbian Weekend, 2024 with a £25 admin fee. If yo cannot attend and want to transfer your ticket to next year, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgThere may also be a price increase will, the difference between the price paid (excluding booking fee) and the price at the time of rebooking and paying for any excess (i.e early bird, medium bird or late bird).
- Please note that any reselling of wristbands must only be sold to the appropriate audience and you MUST inform Oban Lesbian Weekend organisers of the exchange along with the new holders’ details approved: email@example.com PRIOR to the sale.
- If the festival is unable to go ahead beyond OLW'S control for such reasons as Covid-19, national mourning, acts of god, or if the organiser has to cancel for whatever reason, then wristbands will automatically be carried forward to 2024. If you do not wish for your wristband to be forwarded to 2023 then please email us at Oban Lesbian Weekend within 1 month of the date of cancellation and we will issue a refund. Please note that all refunds will be subject to a £10 administration fee and any card/booking fees will not be refunded.
- For our accommodation refund policy, please see our FAQ.
- Please contact the organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding cancellations.